Wireguard is an affordable way to keep your phone service working by having Rainier Connect take care of all your telephone wiring and jack repairs.
$4.00 per line
- Highly-skilled technicians handle your repairs
- Never worry about costly repair or trouble isolation charges
- All repair work is guaranteed
Terms, Conditions and Service Agreement:
The Wireguard Plan includes trouble location and repair of your inside telephone wire and jacks. Inside telephone wire is defined as the wire that runs from our connection point- the protector box- (which is usually mounted on the outside of your home) to the telephone jacks or outlets inside your home that you plug your telephone into. Inside wire does not include complex wire or cable that is connected to electronic systems. “Trouble location” means that we will identify whether the problem is in your inside wire and telephone jacks or your telephone set. If the trouble is with the inside wiring or telephone jacks, we will repair or correct the trouble in a reasonable manner. We may reroute wire along baseboards or some other location to avoid replacement or repair of drywall, plaster or other materials and to avoid unnecessary work. The Wireguard Plan covers repairs to existing, working jacks and wiring, but not initial installations. At least one jack in your house must be working before the Plan is effective. The Wireguard Plan does not cover trouble, which exists prior to establishing telephone service or prior to establishing The Wireguard Plan.You must subscribe to The Wireguard Plan for a minimum of 30 days prior to the service taking effect. You must subscribe to The Wireguard Plan on all active telephone lines to the residence.
- Repair or replacement of telephones or the cord connection the telephone to the jack.
- Drilling or cutting into metal walls in order to facilitate the repair. Our technicians will work with the customer to complete the repair in a safe manner.
- Installation of new jacks and wiring or rewiring.
- Cable or wiring that runs between or among separate buildings, apartments, or dwelling units, in a multi-tenant property. If you reside in a multi-tenant building, campus or military housing, we suggest you discuss inside wire repair responsibility with the manager or owner. In some cases, the have arranged to handle telephone-wiring repair.
- Cable or wiring that is connected to or inside a recreational vehicle- travel trailer, 5th wheel trailer, camper trailer, etc.
- Complete rewiring for jacks and wiring not installed or existing in accordance with accepted industry standards for telephone wiring. We will repair and rewire if necessary the jack or outlet that is not working and offer to complete other rewiring if requested, at our regular installation charges.
- Any wiring destroyed due to negligence on the part of the owner/occupant of the residence. (i.e., wires worked on by owner, pets destroying, etc).
Subject to any initial billing, you may cancel your service without further charge; as of the date you call us. We will continue to provide the service and expect you to pay for it until you do cancel either the plan or your telephone service. By paying for or using the service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
We may suspend or discontinue this service without further notice if no telephone service is being provided to the residence or if any misuse of the service occurs, or if a hazard or danger to person or property exists which could prevent our technicians from performing the work in a safe manner. We may also suspend or discontinue the service with written notification, if we do not receive payment for the service on time.
If we hold a deposit for your account, we may apply it to any unpaid balance that you owe to use when services are terminated for any reason.
We may, at our discretion, stop offering the service, change any of these Terms and Conditions or increase the monthly charge for the service. When significant changes in the Terms and Conditions or increases to the monthly charge occur, we will notify you 30 days prior to the effective date of the change or increase and if applicable, new Terms and Conditions will be available on our website. The notice may be included with your monthly bill and your continued use or payment for the service after such a changes means you agree to it.
We will add any applicable sales, use and other taxes or assessments and charges to your bill.
Bad Checks and Late Payments:
We will charge you for checks returned by your bank in the way we do with other services.
Limitation of Liability/Sole Remedy:
We are agreeing to repair your inside wire and jacks consistent with our usual practices. If we do not do that correctly, we will come back and fix it as described in this section. THIS IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR ERRORS, OMISSIONS AND OUT-OF-SERVICE CONDITIONS, EVEN IF IT IS OUR FAULT. IN OTHER WORDS, OUR ONLY LIABILITY TO YOU IS TO REPAIR YOUR INSIDE WIRE AND JACKS IN OUR USUAL MANNER AND WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL. THE PRICE FOR THIS SERVICE IS DETERMINED IN RELIANCE ON THIS LIMITATION OF DAMAGES, TO THIS SOLE REMEDY.
Our LIMITED WARRANTY is good for a full 30 days after the work is done, so any implied warranties and our LIMITED WARRANTY expire at that time. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Nothing in the Terms and Conditions is intended to supercede local ordinances or building codes.
Reporting a Wire Maintenance or Jack Repair Problem:
To report a problem, call (360)-832-6161 or (253)-262-7000.