Ditch The Cable Box and Stream TV with Rainier Connect
Stream TV is available to all Rainier Connect Internet subscribers. You can experience the live TV you love without the cable box or rental fees. Most major streaming devices are supported so you’ll never miss your favorite movies or shows.
About Stream TV
Watch Stream TV on a computer, laptop, tablet, smart phone, or on many of the Internet-enabled devices you probably already have at home and connected to your TV – Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV Box or Stick, and Android boxes TV.
Add your favorite premium channels, skip the cable box and rental fees, and much more.
- Live & Local: Stream TV includes Video on Demand and live local and national channels available in your subscription while on your Rainier Connect Internet connection.
- Catch Up TV: Restart programs that have aired in the last 48 hours without setting a recording. Running behind for the big game, simply restart and never miss a moment.*
- Virtual DVR: Included with all subscriptions and gives you the ability to record 50 hours of programming. Once you’ve recorded a program, you can watch it on the devices of your choosing with the Rainier Connect Stream TV app and an internet connection. Subscribers can upgrade for additional DVR hours.*
- Profiles & Recommendations: Now you can set up profiles for the whole family. Rainier Connect Stream TV also learns your preferences and suggests new shows and movies you will love for each profile.
- Stream on Multiple Devices: Your subscription includes 3 streaming shows at the same time. More streams can be added to your subscription.
- Use your own streaming devices (Amazon Fire Stick, Apple TV, etc.) See the complete list of approved equipment.
- All subscriptions include 3 simultaneous streams and 50 DVR hours! Add additional simultaneous streams for $1 per stream/month, and add DVR hours at $5 for each additional 50 hours.
- Restart TV*: Miss the first 10 minutes of the news? No worries. With Stream TV, when you turn on the channel it will ask if you want to restart the program from the beginning.
- Pause and Rewind Live TV: Rewind Live TV to rewatch key moments of your program or pause the episode to answer a phone call or get a snack.
- Personalized Viewing Experience: Stream TV includes up to 5 customizable profiles per account. Not only will it keep each profile and preferences separate, but it will recommend new shows and experiences based on each person’s viewing habits.
*No installation fees if already subscribed to Rainier Connect Internet services in Tacoma, University Place, Fircrest, Fife and areas of Spanaway and self-installing product. Published monthly rates include paperless billing. Mailed statements will be charged $2.00 per mailing. Premium installation is available – call us for details. Replay and Restart TV is dependent on network transmission permissions. Product details, channel lineups, pricing and availability are subject to change. Catch up TV is enabled/disabled on an individual show and/or network basis. Not all networks or shows allow this feature. Network DVR recordings can be viewed outside the home on an individual show and/or network basis if content agreement allows for this option. Rainier Connect Internet is required, minimum service level of 25 Mbps recommended for best streaming experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to Add Stream TV?
Stream TV is available for all current Internet customers of Rainier Connect. You can sign up for Stream TV online or by calling us at 800-832-5725.